1.5 hours recommended
Cost = $15 per person
Relationships are a natural human experience and those with disabilities very often express the need and desire to fulfill this basic human need. The purpose of this session is to help those with intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorders learn more about critical skills needed in order to safely and successfully navigate relationships.
- Review or learn essential skills that are often needed in order to successfully navigate both platonic and intimate relationships;
- Discuss opportunities in which a person may be able to meet a potential person to date;
- How to utilize online dating and employee teaching safety skills of Internet use;
- Learn how to plan for a date and utilize specific safety skills to reduce the risk of victimization;
- Review and discuss aspects of sexual consent.
View upcoming training sessions.